Cryogenic Cryogenic

People older than 8 still call their father daddy?

Raven Crime Raven Crime

Some things didn't make sense, one that really stood out for me was when you catch the murderer in the red hat.
"I can't go to prison, they'll kill me!"
So he kills himself by jumping out of a window...

Divine Intervention pt. 1 Divine Intervention pt. 1

WTF!!!

I KICK ASS FOR THE LORD!

Everything Start to Fall Everything Start to Fall

Wow

This game truly shows the metaphors for life how each actions has a consequence, the reflections upon our selves. This game was life changing the mechanics were beautiful and truly showed how such themes as money and happiness will always be in contrast with each other.
Oh wait this was just a pretentious game, with repetitive music targeted for those who want to have a false sense of culture the music was repetitive and boring, the mechanics were basic, and this style is so overused.
There was no challenge (which is what a game is meant to include) if you fall you just teleport back either where your original location was or close to it.
The story was uninteresting as there was no plot, as well as the pixel style within these 'artsy fartsy' games is a very overused concept.
Please create something with a challenge, there was no message in this other then we all die. Congratulations most of us learnt that while watching The Lion King.
This is a simple dumbed down attempt of art to appeal to wanna be artists. Nothing more, nothing less.

One Chance One Chance

These type of games.

Are half assed and require no effort.
It's bullshit how these side scrollers get put onto the front page, your so called options are basically forced down you and most of the time you only have one other option.
The way where you can only play this once would of been original if it had not already been done with the game called: You only live once.
Perhaps do a better attempt at more options and better ways of interacting, a more creative story line then the whole world is going to die.
Originality is key,it's just I see none of that here.
The music is quite nice and adds depth to an otherwise pretentious flash game, however this type of music is now being overused with people creating 3 day works to get on the front page.
I'm not saying to go out and create this huge fucking epic flash game, but the lack of originality, story line and options really stands out.
I will challenge anyone to tell me I am wrong when thinking that these types of games with a message should not be on the front page.
A game can have a message but it also should be fun to play and keep you interested and challenging.
The game: You only live once actually had challenging aspects to it as well as skill and with a message.
That's the difference between a great game, and a poor effort game.

Every day the same dream Every day the same dream

I get the message but...

This was just plain bad, games should not be put on right just because they have a message. It removes people who put a lot more then "6 days" of work into it.
Overall a bad game, bad graphics, bad music, boring to play and the message is so overly used. How this got on the front page baffles me.

Multitask Multitask

ZOMG!

Holy fucking shit nipples!
that gets so hard i got to 87 on my first try and after that i didnt try again.

Drop Dead: Extended Edit Drop Dead: Extended Edit

lol wtf

lol u got pedobear in there

Punch Tom Out Punch Tom Out

some bugs

somtimes with the bolt thing your left with only your left arm and tom only blocks so you cant do anything btw you only have 1 or - health left when this happends

Brawl Royale Brawl Royale

really good and hard

arg i cant get past the robot with the guitar hes really hard and also funny falcon punch! for the 1st chick.