A little late A little late

Umm...

I like quesdo.

Poke Lawsuit Poke Lawsuit

lol what!

haha so random and awesome!

Unaired Mac Commercial Unaired Mac Commercial

... just plain bad.

nothing here was funny or good get a better script and learn to animate!

Triangle n' Octagon Triangle n' Octagon

to the greatest people on newgrounds.

WHYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!! seriously this shit would even confuse 4chan

Blockhead: Episode 11 Blockhead: Episode 11

YES FINALLY!!!

yay finally more blockhead sure this wasnt your best work but its up there and i think we can give you a break since you did this in such short time and you needed a break besides that the idea with the evil blockhead was random but i guess we saw things more through blockheads eyes insted of just like a fly watching him or security cameras wat eva sound more like it besides taht hope to see more soon p.s bring back the hate crimes!!!! (no racist things but you know crimes of things that blockhead hates).

Cpt Falcon Checkup Cpt Falcon Checkup

lol classic

short but funny unless u dont get that the knee is one of captain falcons moves in brawl which is really powerful and not a special.

besides AWSOME FLASH!!!

Zombie-Pimp responds:

yeah, you're right, its pretty important to have some captain falcon background in order to get the joke

MK vs. SF MK vs. SF

your good but biost

your to unfair on mk raidan would've kicked kens ass its a god vs a blonde guy shiesh.

Pen License Pen License

LOL SO TRUE

omg im from christian colledge middle school in geelong and in junior school year 4 was when we got our pen licence lol

Power Star 4 Power Star 4

holy crap power star 4 FINALLY!!!!!

everything was awsome but the ending seemed it could of had more work put into it stil great but yeah...

Super Mario Hyadain Super Mario Hyadain

GO LUIGI!!!

lol luigi i think mario and bowser couldent handle the compition that the champ luigi would bring!